Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Whats That Show About Dinosour Robots

New stories from Facebook land

A former colleague during my training in hotel management addet me yesterday on Facebook. She was a pest, constantly in a bad mood was hot for my friend who hated me because I had it anyway and looked better than them etc and so on.

According to their page on FB it now has a super ugly child at the neck, lives in the worst of all my former kArms the residential area to offer and has never left this (and if you smear the Hotel Garni rolls)

course, I also got a message from her.

Hello Miss K.,
one is that great up here :-) How are you find for that and what do you do now ..??? Tell me
......!!!!
GLG Dani

I thought so: Oh my dear, you do not want that I tell ... Well, if you insist on it ....

Hey Dani!
I am now studying at university city. Before that I worked abroad for 2.5 years in various 5 * hotels and a ship. And you like that?

PS: You really liked me at that time or not?
I guess is that they will answer me despite my obvious communicated middle finger, because they
a) does not get it and / or
b) I want to tell about their brat (which I do not miss anything, she has also such a beautiful life etc.)

failed with the personalities of my usual environment is usually the case when she is not coming anymore, they drag the children argument, and hey presto you have every two weeks, a reminder in the mailbox "My treasure will be on Thursday 2 years old! ". Just as they have decided 3 years ago but the 30-year alcoholics neighbor's son "Maik" to marry (Yes was anyone else in the village with which one has not had) and would rather forget the pill than in anything in life to bring to the chain.

Jo jo, makes it even beautiful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment