Friday, March 4, 2011

Random Facts About Triple X Syndrome

Estimates Statement

Women's Race woman has written about friends and birthday:

"Well, normally you loads but a self, if you want to celebrate ... I do not know if we can expect a surprise!" Since she has

legal principle.
It's just that I have promised Mr. Holpero and Miss Froggy to come up with something (because I had asked if I should organize something or whether they have ideas).
I organized all the years of catering parties with fat grandma (the 2 hours by train had) and all have fully accessible only drunk and gone. I was just curious if something comes even if I do not do it this time.
I also think if you as my best friend knows that I go to Paris, you could give to me some trifle to the opening of 12 clock (a small card with loving thoughts would have been enough absolute) instead of a two-line SMS evening by 22 clock.

When I was last week at Miss Uffbasse the hairdresser to have to save her from my hair (which did not work so we all know and I looked even worse than before) then she said to the cashier after brief reflection: "Ah know what, I give you birthday! then is that your gift! "

came after my return from Paris on the part of my "friends" never a suggestion to go to dinner or even for a short exchange zu treffen.  Interesse zeigen ist das Stichwort. Zeigen dass jemand an einen gedacht hat.
Als es bei Miss Uffbasse Schwierigkeiten gab hab ich auf der Arbeit in Hamburg zwei Tage blau gemacht und bin nach Hause geflogen nur um ihr beizustehen. Das war ihr in dem Moment wichtig, und mir ist eben mein 30ter Geburtstag wichtig. Und das wussten alle.

Diese ganzen Dinge zusammengenommen finde ich schon dass ich enttäuscht sein darf. Aber das ist auch widerum Einstellungssache und ich bin mir bewusst dass ich für andere vielleicht zu hohe Erwartungen habe.
Ein Leben ohne Erwartungen ist jedoch meiner Ansicht nach nicht möglich. Man hat immer Erwartungen, in jeder Beziehung. Die einen schweigen darüber, gewöhnen sich ans Enttäuschtwerden accept it. The other openly communicate their injuries and are, therefore, "whiners" there. I opted for variant 2. In my opinion, is the more honest way, and honesty in my head before expectations.

At this point, but again thanks for the women's race woman thought. So I like blogging. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment