Monday, August 18, 2008

Something Interesting About Masterbading

Intelligent shit

I am a rubbish sausage and like to talk much plödes stuff. Because that makes Sparß.
Yes! Sparß with R. This gives the word aggression and authority.
I am the way, while a butter-shop to open. Since you can buy butter. Brand butter. There's then ne butter bar (similar to the meat counter), where butter is on display behind a glass pane. And then a butter machine, like a candy machine. Really exciting. And displays full of butter. All in 250g packaged. The grease then you can splendid beautiful on the bald head, then the shine and bask in the sun! Or they just smeared on old grease stains, then it looks even more beautiful than before.
If I eat a loaf of bread, then the crumbs were falling on the table already there before I arrived and ate my bread did. (Only for this to be clear)

0 comments:

Post a Comment