Saturday, August 30, 2008

How To Get Rid Of Dark Spots On Screens

fan mail

I have just received a letter from a fan
(presumably this is the "long-term biological-F on the godlike EDIS page>> http://www.edis- . de.tl / seen, and wanted to express his gratitude.)
Thanks to the fans!
It was a poem which I will hereby quote:


Satananas

I eat fruit salad.
I eat fruit salad! The animal
attracts so pure. The animal
attracts so pure!
What may be there only in there?
What may be there only in there?!

SATANANAS!

A fruit with horns.
A fruit with horns!


If you imagine the whole thing now also still in the R! language, it seems almost frightening!

Sartarnarnars

Obstsarlart I eat.
Obstsarlart I eat! The sensor
ziehrt animal clean. The sensor
ziehrt animal in!
Wars marg is blorß be drirnne?
Wars marg is blorß be drirnne?

SARTARNARNARS!

A Frurcht mirt horns. A
Frurcht mirt horns!

0 comments:

Post a Comment