Public Transportation
The bus, railway, are my best friends. Today I missed my first train, my bus. No problem, I stop waiting half an hour to the next. While sitting waiting for the train # 2 before me a nice young man who smokes and listens to great music. Sido - Arschficksong.
glory of this song, this wonderful mobile phones without a headset. The whole station could hear how Sido speaks of times someone strong in the butt ...
is still useful when the mobile phone's are so loud, one goes even for those huge saves a lot of money.
The train is there, it goes on. On the train sitting opposite me about a young woman. She looks at me. I look back. She looks at me more. I look back again. She has not stopped looking at me. If I had a cell phone now with this great music from this man the station, then I'd got rid of the determined quickly. But they continue to look. Then I stared at them and not stopped until at last she has looked elsewhere. The train stops. "Due to a construction site in our continuing journey delayed by ...." Oh, is not a problem, come on, I consider that a little later. I arrive at the station. One more minute, then comes the bus. I'm at the bus stop. Only half a minute, then he would come according to schedule. 5 minutes later he's still not there. 10 minutes ... come slowly, he could do. Ok, he is gone, but the next one is already in 20 minutes.
the last bus. I see my stop and press the button so the driver knows that he will stop at the next stop. He does not hold. A guy calls and the bus driver will stop. Only 5 minutes walk, then I'm already home.
Good night.
0 comments:
Post a Comment