Friday, December 5, 2008

Dune Buggy Vblue Prints

Proverbs

Since rise Like me on the roof of a!
As you slip the panties in the rear sight! As you grow
full of facial hair! The
know, how does the bunny!
I think my wooden leg gets knots! There's
wound up fully into the hedge!
call Since you only after the Eskimo!
all great tennis!
I think Animal House!
screw 'me, turn or I by!
me Shoot him an 'nen goat!
Since you know where the frog has the curls!
age switch, I think my hamster bohnert!
Since you get the door to not! First
cream, sharp as Ursel,
Since tinsel hanging from the Bound!
As can ring the milkman long!
I think my block grid.
brat Da 'me an' nen Storch!
Since the breaded cutlets and sucked the drops!
This is not for Turnbeutelvergesser!
I think my rocker.
That was the very high shelf!
goes out as the sausage in the central station! Since
bites the mouse no thread! As you can
the air let out of the aquarium!
The etched as Ata in the sugar bag!
I think I stripped a bus!
Since you draw the full ball pump aus'm moose! The
going up like sneakers!
I believe, snogs me a moose
I screaming my neck here out! Since
struggled in a box!
holy gun barrel!
The shock of his life will experience yet!
Since I get such a neck! The
makes the aus'm dust!
Oh you green nine!
Holy Bim Bam! You'll be buzzing
sleeve! Test your
from the field!
I'll give you the edge! Since
but the dog in the pan crazy!
human child! If you
's be crazy!
Kannste bend!
As you look at the radish can see from below!
I think I'm in the wrong movie!
I think I get up in the woods!
You have not yet all the marbles!
I'll thump on the wall!
There's a kink in the optics! You
probably have a wheel off!
feast for the eyes!
The grant from the spoon!
Since the worm in it!
Hau den Lukas! Hau
the shit!
I scratch the Road!
I'm in a crisis! The pig has
!
skin As it's socks off!
That reminds him of the Brill smooth Kopp!
I eat a broom!
what a big egg!
I think you burn de smock!
There is steaming the shit on!
There's the devil in the bush! Since
smokes in a box!
now ma butter for the fish! How to
pigsty! As the moths get
yes!
slip me the hump down!
I think my bush is burning!
I think my horse cross-eyed!
If not in the bag!
The dumbest farmers harvest the biggest potatoes!
This is really getting on beggars!

0 comments:

Post a Comment