Monday, November 3, 2008

Dog Ate Loaf Of Bread What Can I Do

JEF Thuringia Elects New Board

The JEF Thuringia to their meeting in late October reorganized. With a new state chairman, and many projects, she looks confident in the future. Their work will focus on the JEF cities of Erfurt and Jena.

attached a letter with all relevant information from the State Chair Julia Borries to the JEF-Thüringen, which I play with your kind permission here: have

love old and new JEF-Thüringen-members

last weekend in the house on the wall in Jena, smoked some heads - from Saturday morning to Sunday afternoon, meet old and new members to fill the winter semester and began the following summer semester with new JEF events.

In addition to old formats such as the successful European film night there will be a lecture series in cooperation with Prof. Dr. Leiss (University of Jena), focusing on the European elections and current issues. In planning are also to bring the youth project of the Federation "Your debate" to Thuringia to conduct a Brussels travel and to organize a first-time voters seminar. For details, you can the minutes of the closed meeting, which you approaching in the coming days by mail see.

through new contacts and to enable the University of Erfurt "JEF-fit" to be made. Once we are in the last week already the so-called market opportunities in the Erfurt Campus have presented, there will be there next week, already a master table for interested parties. This of course all are welcome to Jena - the exact time and place to reach us.

the weekend but was not only planned and designed, but also selected. Karo and Thomas, after this weekend, again in both time and nerves down quite well to the wheel, a new Board is preparing the road. At this point, again many thanks and good luck for your work at the Federal Executive Board!

would like at this point and in the name of the new board, I welcome you on this personally. Most of you know me, the new national chairman, already. I am currently studying in the 6th Term social and historical studies at the University of Erfurt. I've only been half a year actively engaged, with the Thuringia seminar last year, I first came in contact with JEF. Since then I have in the past year at various JEF actions, such as the Slowenienfahrt or at the movie nights is introduced. Last weekend I was able to learn on the Buko in Munich, here are the bureaucratic structure of our association know and get me some inspiration to JEF work.

I look forward to the new task and present myself like the new challenges. And I would be very happy if our young team of JEF could benefit from the experiences of long members and you are at work, it is important to invest in the JEF-Thuringia, would you support, do not forget to enjoy it. We are definitely very open to suggestions and help!
With my deputy Anika Keß I have more girl power on my side. In Slovenia and Munich, we were able to test our team's ability to satisfy. Anika will be active mainly in Jena, as I would like to specifically attract new audiences in Erfurt. At our next meeting you can learn more Annika and me personally, if not already done so.

Supplementing the Board Jöran Preller (Assessor Area external communications and members), Stefan Mueller (Assessor's International Office, other HSG & internal communications) and Malte Richter (Assessor internet time). In addition, Karo was re-elected Treasurer and left for us to get on the team. To make the cooperation possible in this regard, a session can take place every two months, sometimes on Friday so that the journey from Berlin is not quite so stressful ....

Finally, I would like to warmly welcome two new JEFerinnen who were introduced at the weekend yet very active: Dijana and Felicity from Jena. We hope that our ambitious plans to further Follow suit.

So, a lot of information that has you all again hopefully desire awakened to the coming JEF-work and projects. After the successful weekend, it can only go so great. Therefore, I would like
you at this point all from my heart to our next meeting on Wednesday, 5 November by 17 clock in the house to invite to the wall. A reminder will follow.


Until then your best regards, Julia


-
Young European Federalists (JEF)
Thüringen eV c / o Int.Ro
house on the wall
John Platz 26 07743 Jena


mail: jef- thueringen @ gmx.net
Web: www.jef-thueringen.de Tröbs Reinhard and Martin Behrens, with potential supporters The JEF prospects invited to their next meeting behind closed doors on 25-26. October after Jena. At this event, the European Union will speak in a welcoming address to the Young European Federalists. All in all, the event was a successful public action and makes you want more cooperation with the JEF in Thuringia.


0 comments:

Post a Comment