Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Completion Of Community Service Hrs

Thinking about friendship


is currently available to me despite all the anticipation of Paris, a pretty thing on the laces: My "friends".
Through my life I have unfortunately no removals firm friends but again only stage of life friends. Currently studying in the city are three in number Mr. Holpero, The Uffbasserin and Miss Froggy .
That sounds all very well to you think? Well, usually when I cut back my claims of friendship, it is also. I suspect that the problem is the age of three from the gas station. Or the increasing non-binding in our society.
Nothing is more firmly pledged. No one invests more something. No one is more trouble. All superficial shit.

as Facebook conversation between Mr. Holpero und der Uffbasserin:  

Wie wäre es nächste Woche mit nem Kaffee bei mir?
Ja kar Wann?
Montag?
Gute Idee.
So um 2 uhr?  
ich sag jetzt mal ja. falls sich etwas ändert sag ich dir nochmal bescheid. sonst bis montag gegen 2
 Typisch. "Falls sich noch was ändert." = Falls noch was Besseres comes.

Miss Froggy and Uffbasserin meanwhile have the same problem: You can initiate any meetings. You always have fun when you then take time, but even organize something and invest time? Not applicable.

Because I know all this, and I at my 30th Birthday will not go stale here alone, I have the upcoming Voyage d'Amour is a good opportunity to find all three of the imaginary middle finger to show who says, "Fuck you all I am my best friend and I myself am not desperate to wait for a surprise party that will never happen! "

And as I am heading to the City where Carrie Bradshaw went my Girl, I can not close this post with my favorite quote about relationships in general:

L ater that day I got to thinking about relationships. There are those that open you up to something new and exotic, those that are old and familiar, those that bring up lots of questions, those that bring you somewhere unexpected, those that bring you far from where you started, and those that bring you back. But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous
Carrie Bradshaw
Source: An American Girl in Paris (Part Deux), Sex & the City

0 comments:

Post a Comment